Our Hardwood Flooring Services
Touchwood Flooring is more than just your premier hardwood supplier; we also offer a range of services both leading up to and following your installation. Our customer service goes above and beyond to offer you the Touchwood Advantage. We’re more than happy to walk you through every decision in the process. From finding the best types of hardwood floors for your home to installation considerations. We have everything you need – and more – for the best flooring experience on the market.
We understand that the process of choosing new hardwood flooring can be overwhelming with all of the choices and decisions around types of hardwood, colors and finishes. That’s why we train our staff to be helpful but never pushy, and to give prompt follow-up to all of your questions. There are lots of factors to consider when buying hardwood floors.
Our goal is to ensure there are no surprises with your new floor, we make sure you are educated on flooring options and costs:
- Our staff have ongoing training to know and provide current information in accordance with National Wood Flooring Association mandates.
- We have a large 1500 sq.ft showroom in Edmonton where you can touch and see the flooring selection and meet with our knowledgeable staff for the guidance (appointments & walk-ins available).
- Flooring samples and literature are available to take home and view in different lighting.
- We offer free in-home consultations where we can get proper measurements, review flooring selection and discuss installation preparation or refinishing services.
- With our Mill Shop, we can provide finishing touches that truly make your home unique. Custom curves, borders, solid treads, stair caps, wooden vents – these are just some of the ways we help you transform your home.
- We provide a detailed estimate that will include a detailed breakdown of all materials and labor you’ll need, along with what to expect during installation and if our team will be doing any of the prep work for flooring installation.
With our knowledgeable staff, in-home consultation services, and superb showroom we work to ensure you have high-quality service and selection. Come visit us or book a consultation today!
We are proud to install all of the high-quality hardwoods that we carry. We also offer an industry-leading 5-year warranty on all hardwood installations. Our professional flooring installation crews are some of the most experienced in Edmonton, many of them have been with Touchwood for over 10 years. From Herringbone to Chevron floors, no matter the type of hardwood, we’ve got your installation covered.
Looking for hardwood stairs to be installed? We do that too.
Has your hardwood floor seen better days? Touchwood Flooring is home to some of Edmonton’s finest experts in refinishing hardwood floors. Our refinishing crew has been with us for over 20 years and pride themselves on producing quality work.
We are happy to work with both existing finished and prefinished hardwoods. Our refinishing methods can handle anything from cracks to chips, natural wear or pet stains. We can source wood to match older floors when damage is severe or if patching is required.
Learn more about our hardwood refinishing services >
Maintenance & Cleaning Products
Touchwood Flooring carries cleaning and maintenance products for looking after your new hardwood floors. We’ve got everything you need to clean and care for hardwood floors, whether your floors are urethaned or oiled. We carry cleaning kits, hygrometers, mops and spray cleaners, concentrates, oils, refreshers and felt tacs. Talk to our staff for tips on how to make your wood floors look like they’ve professionally cleaned.
You can stop by our Touchwood Flooring Showroom in Edmonton to pick up the cleaning & maintenance products we recommend to care for your hardwood floor.
Touchwood Customer Service & Reviews
From the moment you walk through our doors to long after your project is completed, Touchwood Flooring is here for you. Our customer and aftercare service means prompt follow up of all questions and concerns, and our service department is committed to quick dispatch to ensure your complete satisfaction. We are proud of our 100% customer satisfaction rate and enjoy getting your online reviews and feedback so we know where we can improve and celebrate the achievements of our staff that went above and beyond for your project.